Friday 2 March 2012

Knifesedge Returns

Following a recent hiatus, Knifesedge games are returning, starting with the old favourite, Cthulhu.

Continuing where we left off, I'm proposing the use of blog posts to describe events with players using the comments section to discuss and reply.

Hopefully this more streamlined formatting will make things easier to find and give those with limited time an easy way to keep up, as well as allowing us all easy access on smartphones. I look forward to your comments on the proposed format.

I would prefer to use Blogger as being a google product, it should be here for a while ( though I felt the same way about Wave) if you have any suggestions please speak up.

The GM has spoken

5 comments:

  1. I think the proposed format is great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Works for me, as well...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! We will have to try it out.

    Cheers,
    Joe (AKA: Sam Noir)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    Looks fine so far.

    Wayne. (AKA Radio Moo.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent. Glad you're all happy ! I have posted the story so far to give you all a catch up, please post your comments to tell me what you're doing. Sam is backstage , away from the others so cannot be involved in discussion

    ReplyDelete